Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Waiting out the Storm

"Hey, donkey.... 

...did you hear the one about the mouse, the rat and the cat?"

"There was this mouse and a rat and then um, uh...wait, wait, it was the rat and the cat, or was it.....Oh drat, I forgot the punchline...something about the rat and the mouse running away with the cat...no, no that can't be right.  Hell with it, I'm jut gonna go eat the mouse."

"Cats tell the most awful jokes."

"Good thing she's gone off to do whatever it is cats do, it's time for a nap."






8 comments:

  1. Aww-he's so cute. I love donkeys...and cats, too! LOL Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pillow for you, Emma?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My donkeys do NOT abide my cat. They chase him until he exits the barn or pasture. I wonder why?
    The 3rd photo from the top is wonderful! Better frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does she really sleep with her head up like that? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is really just scratching her chin. She usually uses the lower board as a pillow:)

      Delete
  5. What a sweetheart! I love the photos ~ thanks so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete